May 31st to June 8th, 2015
Enjoy Paris and Normandy’s Beauty:
Relive the History of the Allied Force
- Discover the Parisian “Art de Vivre” with a 5-night stay at the beautifully renovated, historic treasure, Grand Hotel. With floodlit views of the Opera House, this superbly renovated luxury hotel is at the heart of the Parisian society. Located in the 9th district, close to the Louvres museum, shopping areas, theater and banking district, this luxury Parisian hotel is an icon to the city of light.
- Enjoy delicious food and fantastic course layouts around Paris. Including Golf National, Albatros course, host of the 2018 Ryder Cup, it has been the venue for the French Open for 23 years, the oldest National Open in continental Europe.
- Travel to the Hôtel du golf Lucien Barrière in Deauville for a 3-night stay. The location offers the peace of the countryside, close to the beach in Deauville.
- Experience touching visits to the American Cemetery and the Normandy Beaches. Meet war veterans and honor the Allied Forces of D-Day.
- Play the most “Heroic” round of golf in your life along the Normandy beaches where history was made. Golfers of all levels will enjoy the Course’s dominant colors of the blue from the sea and green from the surrounding countryside.