Golf is a language spoke the world over. Across oceans, time zones, cultures and continents, it unites us. In this spirit, H4Events USA presents the 3rd annual Alliance Golf Cup, Oct. 27-29, 2016 at Jonathan’s Landing, in Jupiter, Florida.
* From $695 per amateur* Skins game for the Pros
It will feature two days of Ryder Cup-style competition between the international team and the U.S. team, vying for the Alliance Golf Cup trophy, as well as fine cuisine and an opening cocktail party. Two last years, the Alliance Golf Cup was won by the U.S team. No doubt that the international team and their captain will fight to avoid a third U.S. victory.
Sixty players will participate in the event. Each team will consist of 10 professionals and 20 amateurs, men and women with handicaps ranging from 20 to 0, playing in friendly competition.
We seek players who savor competing and who have a high sense of team spirit. Fine food and wine, camaraderie, exciting competition, a storied venue…all combine to create the 2016 Alliance Golf Cup, a tournament that embraces the global spirit of golf.
This year’s captains are:
International Team – Patricia Meunier-Lebouc
- French former professional golfer on the LET and LPGA Tours
- 7-time Tour winner, including the 2003 Kraft Nabisco Championship, a Major
- Member of two victorious Solheim Cup Teams
- Golf instructor at Ibis Golf & Country Club
- Captain of the French golf Olympic team in Rio 2016
U.S. Team – John Means Jr.
- Golf Coaches Association of America Hall of Fame, 2013
- Coached golf at U. of Idaho, U. of Minnesota, U. of Wisconsin-Eau Claire & U.S. Military Academy
- Coached two individual NCAA Champions
- Taught in National Golf Foundation programs